discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal for the creation of the TLD: TSU

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal for the creation of the TLD: TSU

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal for the creation of the TLD: TSU
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 10:17:14 -0800

You will do best if you join the IRC channel. That
way you can have an informal discussion and get
real-time feedback. This is especially helpful if
you have difficulty understanding the requirements
outlined in the wiki.

A requirement for a new TLD is that you convince
the membership to vote yes to your proposal. Having
a less formal chat is really the best way to do that.
I certainly wish you the best, but have yet to know
something about you and your group other than what
you've posted here in the mailing list, so I can't
make any decisions regarding yes or no yet. :)

Regards
Ole