discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .null records not updated since 9/20

Re: [opennic-discuss] .null records not updated since 9/20

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .null records not updated since 9/20
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:23:09 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx5.sourpuss.net 0AC982D821

Hey do you have an email address for people to contact you at?  The wiki page (https://wiki.opennic.org/opennic/dot) was incorrectly listing me as the contact for .null domains.  I removed my email and changed the registration page to reg.null but I'm not sure where to send these emails I received.