discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] Clarification of voting rules

Re: [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] Clarification of voting rules

  • From: Sebastian Makowiecki <soocki AT mailbox.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] Clarification of voting rules
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 18:01:52 +0100

The validity of a proposal is determined by the unusual amount of spoiled ballots - and that's the whole point of counting and documenting such votes.

But you are right, this is a matter of personal opinion/beliefs on what is right an what isn't.

Obviously the whole time we were not on the same page discussing the matter of spoiled ballots and to some it might have appeared like arguing over nothing (aka trolling etc.).

Once again consensus might be hard to reach.

~
Sebastian Makowiecki