discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
[opennic-discuss] Unable to create new entries on the servers page
- From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
- To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] Unable to create new entries on the servers page
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 20:48:40 -0600
- Authentication-results: mx1.computerrehab.us; dmarc=none header.from=sourpuss.net
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us D15042D7DE
I just wanted to let everyone know I am aware that the servers page is currently not allowing people to create new entries due to a failure of the Google API. It looks like they require a paid subscription to perform lookups now so I am searching for a friendlier alternative. At the moment GeoNames is looking promising as they provide a daily data dump including an SQL table that could be used to perform local lookups of city names and locations.
Sorry I do not have an ETA on when the changes will be completed, this is going to be a busy week for me but I will work on it as time allows.
- [opennic-discuss] Unable to create new entries on the servers page, Jeff Taylor, 09/17/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.