discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New Tier 2 Server
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 16:27:12 -0700
- Authentication-results: mx5.sourpuss.net; dmarc=none header.from=sourpuss.net
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx5.sourpuss.net E4B4C2D49E
I am also working on a more extensive test script if anyone wants to
take a look... https://servers.opennicproject.org/srvtest3|
You can put in IP addresses or host names separated by commas.
On 11/13/2018 07:45 AM, Rouben wrote:
You can register and test it here:
Once it is reviewed and consistently passes the tests, it will be added to the pool of publicly available servers by the moderator.
On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 06:54 Georgios Koutras <koutras AT openit.gr> wrote:
We prepared a Tier 2 Server for opennic. What is the procedure to make it public? THe server is:
You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
-------- You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list. You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
- [opennic-discuss] New Tier 2 Server, Georgios Koutras, 11/13/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.