discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
- To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
- Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] banned content in proposals
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 04:58:20 -0500 (EST)
That motion was months ago, and it failed. Also, it applied to language
within the proposals, and specifically excluded discussions, chat, or
Don't bring back the three-ring circus.
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:46:00 +0000, _ <dotchan AT 8chan.co> wrote:
> while it is obvious that we can do without ad hominems (excuse my Latin)
> in proposals dealing with non-personal subject matters, the proposal
> about "crititicism" and the illegality thereof clearly went too far. I
> vote "Nay" i.e. "No".
> In fact, if u can't criticize s.o. over sth. the person did, then what
> can u critique her/him for ? What the person was _trying_ to do but didn't ?
> You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
> You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
- [opennic-discuss] banned content in proposals, _, 11/29/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.