discuss - [opennic-discuss] Code of Conduct -- newspeak for dictatorship ? Seems like ...

[opennic-discuss] Code of Conduct -- newspeak for dictatorship ? Seems like ...

  • From: _ <dotchan AT 8chan.co>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Code of Conduct -- newspeak for dictatorship ? Seems like ...
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:32:00 +0000
  • Newsgroups: gmane.network.opennic.general

> I see you point. Sadly I feel like there are people believing in this.

just keep going with ure ridiculous ad hominems if that is what makes u
happy.

That sums it up. The rest is gobbledigook for the general policy of
"stfu or leave" . Very attractive to admins !

The Arch staff is among the worst, on a par with the political sections
of the WP cult. Funny how this is never discussed in the Arch wiki.