discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] gp supports dictators

Re: [opennic-discuss] gp supports dictators

  • From: gp AT gparent.net
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] gp supports dictators
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 14:22:20 +0000
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx-in0.gparent.org D60102043E

lmao. Especially ban people who cannot read.

On 2018-11-30 13:51, _ wrote:
gp AT gparent.net:
I agree a code of conduct should be implemented, it should have one rule
and one rule only: ban trolling spambots like this.

no. everyone would be better off by banning gp AT gparent.net forever.

Anyhow, he proves my point about dictatorship, of which this guy is a
supporter of.