discuss - [opennic-discuss] Looking for peers

[opennic-discuss] Looking for peers

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Looking for peers
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 23:34:13 -0600

Hey folks,

Merry (almost) christmas eve to those of you who are reading this on
the (23rd) 24th.  8)

I'm working on a project called FRX (FReedom eXchange) and I am looking
for people who are willing to peer DNS servers.  The goal is also to do
something similar to dn42 (https://dn42.net/home) if not to connect to
it directly, as well as other technology frameworks.  FRX is being
built out as a distributed infrastructure for distributed applications
and discourse.

The social community discussion is located on the distributed,
blockchain social community (U.Community), here -> https://u.community/
posts/2976

The project page for non-network connected people is here:
http://aebl.asuscomm.com/frx/

If connected to the network, it can be visited here:
http://home.frx/

And to speak directly to any questions as to why I don't apply to have
the tlds incorporated into opennic.  Let's just say that it is my
opinion that, even though I really love opennic and what it stood for,
it is far too polluted and exclusive to have a tld on the network after
the recent changes, as opposed to how it once was.  But, I will keep
moving forward with what I'm doing.

Thanks in advance for your considerations.

Cheers,

Kevin