discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
[opennic-discuss] ns1.va.us/ns2.va.us logging policies?
- From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
- To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] ns1.va.us/ns2.va.us logging policies?
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:46:28 -0500 (EST)
The server ns1.va.us.dns.opennic.glue (126.96.36.199) by user hack13 has the
"Anonymized logging" flag but it says "logs are only kept for debugging
purposes" when you view the details page.
The other server by user hack13, ns2.va.us.dns.opennic.glue (188.8.131.52),
has the "No logs kept" flag, with no further information on the details page.
Can you please clarify the logging policy for these servers?
- [opennic-discuss] ns1.va.us/ns2.va.us logging policies?, Daniel Quintiliani, 12/30/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.