discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
Re: [opennic-discuss] Please add .epic to your servers!2a02:a00:2000:3b::2
- From: Anonymous <anonymousdirekt AT gmail.com>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Please add .epic to your servers!2a02:a00:2000:3b::2
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 04:41:16 +0200
Is updated: .epic
ns19.de.dns.opennic.glue -> 18.104.22.168 -> 2a02:a00:2000:22::1
ns25.de.dns.opennic.glue -> 22.214.171.124 -> 2a02:a00:2000:22::2
ns26.de.dns.opennic.glue -> 126.96.36.199 -> 2a02:a00:2000:3b::1
ns27.de.dns.opennic.glue -> 188.8.131.52 -> 2a02:a00:2000:3b::2
2019-09-07 12:43 GMT+02:00, Timothy Rogers <opennic AT timothyfrancisrogers.me>:
> Thank you for the heads up, I will update the playbooks for OpenNIC Ansible
> setup. As far as scripting a way to keep them updated without having to
> re-run an updated playbook, I would be happy to hear suggestions.
> Timothy Francis Rogers
> OpenNIC AT timothyfrancisrogers.me
> On Sep 6, 2019, 2:36 PM -0400, Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>, wrote:
>> It looks like a large number of T1 and T2 servers are no longer using
>> any kind of scripting to update their information when opennic's TLD
>> information changes. Please note the recent addition of .epic hosted
>> from ns13.opennic.glue (184.108.40.206).
>> You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
>> You may unsubscribe by emailing
>> discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Please add .epic to your servers!2a02:a00:2000:3b::2, Anonymous, 09/08/2019
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Please add .epic to your servers!2a02:a00:2000:3b::2, Okashi, 09/08/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.