discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Fwd: New server approval request T2 - 35.209.54.95

Re: [opennic-discuss] Fwd: New server approval request T2 - 35.209.54.95

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Fwd: New server approval request T2 - 35.209.54.95
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 14:15:51 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us 7BE5D35177

Sorry to say, I completely dropped the ball here.  I've been so busy with other activities I forgot to check the mailing list, and nobody on IRC mentioned to me that folks were waiting.  I'm working through the list now, I'll get everything approved that is still responding.

Rouben, if you want to put your server back up, just let me know.