discuss - [opennic-discuss] Step by Step Configuration

[opennic-discuss] Step by Step Configuration

  • From: postmaster <postmaster AT welcome.factoryfouroh.net>
  • To: Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Step by Step Configuration
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:25:00 -0500

I wonder if a detailed configuration about building a OpenNIC BIND instance, using Webmin screenshots would have a place on https://wiki.opennic.org/

Something similar to what I have done on https://welcome.factoryfouroh.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=software_stack:general_info to document the FourOh-LLC software stack.

I would do it if you give me a wiki namespace. I am not a DNS expert, but I have some experience building DNS using Webmin.
I could do this portion of the wiki with very little input other than reviews from you guys.

Regards,
Sandor

--
Low-Cost No-Risk Pilots for Transitioning to Industry 4.0 - a Linux User Group for the Manufacturing Sector