discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Step by Step Configuration

Re: [opennic-discuss] Step by Step Configuration

  • From: postmaster <postmaster AT welcome.factoryfouroh.net>
  • To: Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Step by Step Configuration
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 21:41:08 -0500

Wikis are purposed to grow into many pages and namespace, so I am going to take opennic:setup:webminbind.
This way the page have a way to traverse both directions, back to :setup or forward to whatever else I create.

A few things about Webmin:

I maintain a 2x6 USD / month subscription for Cloudmin and Virtualmin licenses for nearly 2 years now, not because I use them but because I love to help out GPL/GNU projects.
I love Webmin, not because its free (see above, I am trying to reward the developers) but because it is really, really high quality software.
I do not claim credit for other people's work, and I am also reassured to see CC-BY-SA which is what I use.

Thanks for the namespace, I am going to start on this in the next few days.
The webmin screenshots going to help us elaborate the underlying scripts.

- Sandor