discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] FreedomNIC Request For Peering

Re: [opennic-discuss] FreedomNIC Request For Peering

  • From: Charles Wyble <charles AT turnsys.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] FreedomNIC Request For Peering
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 04:10:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=turnsys.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=turnsys.com; dkim=pass header.d=turnsys.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=0In68cUGoosy9BUPeAkIwLGVS1W2oT3D3IeY5Wwtj9g=; b=lgaDfyGFRzoLh9G1FWQqSvxgiQHQ8XM63LXWyyqOXMT2HYmZ9r8RNxaWKFeliJrIOBMg0FlH9nbU8wUSjqqKzGFMFQr3GjGybFDvC5ocFnIFqMRnfsT8tG0gjxkAI2LEg0ykNKWRy42k1g3BeGprugIeZQpfQKrpnGQUCV2pxqP2hruVIMhAG8Q//+TSlu2H+WScYnujo6s6sD9biIl/W0AFzmsHHQyizAVsskHoWmJBg0ki1hlJHgsuB4uMIXgJzTx0eO/KFIBvBGvlpUgPbyfnriBl21tbTiUkdFuhZsRjWErOd0W5J1Yrz+YIB9yxhOMugFN0RPTooEhxp1Ynbw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=XWVEWL5U/0H9ZF1Kh2UDEZOrTuKw/AlJN0FFsA+S2W1pnDl3HX9Q0G2fuLG/tOLMelEjzJiAeyde25aBCTk+BpcOb5mNJdPDALBwtm0jW+YnL9JWW9Y5NY83FEaF4nQGpFLqn0rUjaQ7q+iv3WevJ2VIGfowOki4VJa8GXm/ZPcVWQI88GyXVCBulKVj7wPyhxBi7SDwIu8Cgv//vEDozqn2kX1B0RNmSdk9+VZV8grDE8qcVSc1qJJv98d/rcPCqBSiRQEP719iZHkLlSqGwbVH4eYdUuNpH30ubz1XZwKGiMnv8XU8SbjRKQa+VZDFb3/7Rzx5W1wjJbQrrFi6aQ==

Why did you send this so early? Before you were fully setup?

Also why not use your real names, instead of handles?

I have many other questions / comments / concerns, but the above will provide good seed discussion. I’ll join the discord momentarily.

——-
Charles N Wyble
Founder TSYS Group
Email: charles AT turnsys.com