discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] FreedomNIC Request For Peering

Re: [opennic-discuss] FreedomNIC Request For Peering

  • From: Charles Wyble <charles AT turnsys.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] FreedomNIC Request For Peering
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:09:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=turnsys.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=turnsys.com; dkim=pass header.d=turnsys.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=cftTYltEfiGtIo+0B6an5SzfceXPm5wQU3J8V8kIfzg=; b=jU0Vj26nIkR7AteRjtr8ezcgTMNNerE31Ec0gPseRGaN3R/1p/Xz5gNjdRqrLwZ7l5BNpTRTY25oD2MNw0rnE8VL3hO0Vl95wXu201PCZAifi8dZ7+t/XcLDpt4wmec/j2vtD/krlM37LR/vtlJUi2J2uoiejmUYwUtvtheQ7R09CUtKDLrS2yPSO+cwfw4JfdbnwwBIk8R6Bs7N7dhi7usc+9fFjDmftQOqapH69b45E7/GF0IfwXU8Ibmxdudo2JAKtO7m0rG0sGcqWUWxjWkKTm2uUKVIBN+xBgeZ334tmjSqlkCeNqaveFqCtUjikbYSs9mzIM1jgVxJll/6tQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=kq3AvUKa0YqgBUjaQGzEGYDmfCk+OSYoreW0v1L4tTrZzFH3w2/xZAGWu0sx9C07fkN6UQLqT52jcPA+Udf1MJFofFkKXloMjHOpawS/ab4xngHMSNSqTwUuZ+hufNCK2uelSiQJmNp+cTMi/p6DsuBtRbwiHnvFEJ5uhqucm4NK+zc/gymGd5XGPrWhqO5ElK/tcx79yxq1w6xzX460IRKaog8kv2sUqLi4tEzsOjDQjjcgg9rIKQZxJ2uwHuVnJe3yJXt5jwchzkSBMVUzDd8NIyCXy/6dPn26u4J9a6ePI8oan5QrcBcbY9fcO8G/QguhUazUo6ufpzY/Rt/pyQ==

Why fracture the efforts and projects ? Join opennic and make it “better”.

You’ll quickly find that there are very good reasons for why they do things the way they do.

Operational reality is a cruel dark place :) . Don’t fracture the ecosystem . Join with openNIC , it’s community , it’s maturity , it’s infrastructure

——-
Charles N Wyble
Founder TSYS Group
Email: charles AT turnsys.com