discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Servers list returns incorrect owner, lost ability to update data

Re: [opennic-discuss] Servers list returns incorrect owner, lost ability to update data

  • From: R4SAS <r4sas AT i2pd.xyz>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Servers list returns incorrect owner, lost ability to update data
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:19:20 +0000

Sorry for weird markup, message was sent at Sympa on https://lists.opennicproject.org/. Re-sending it directly from mail client:

Crossposting from dns-operations list:

On 2021-09-22 09:39, R4SAS wrote:
On 2021-09-18 13:15, Nikos Roussos wrote:
But I'm also sending this message to bring up a weird issue with the
servers dashboard. We have one more server added in April [2], but
since a couple of weeks ago that server is listed [3] as being owned
by someone else and we lost permissions to make edits.

Thanks

[2]
https://lists.opennicproject.org/sympa/arc/dns-operations/2021-04/msg00000.html
[3] https://servers.opennic.org/edit.php?srv=ns25.de.dns.opennic.glue
I have same problem for my server: ns8.fr.dns.opennic.glue. Who's that `d0wn`?

Can anyone from staff check what happens here?