discuss - [opennic-discuss] OpenNic on reddit

[opennic-discuss] OpenNic on reddit

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] OpenNic on reddit
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:00:57 -0700

There's a discussion about the US government seizing domain names without any due process, and various comments about starting a new DNS service, so I took advantage of the moment and posted a reference to OpenNic...

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/ecgup/us_government_censors_70_websites_for_whole_world/c171omq

So far there have been comments from folks that the screenshots in the migration how-to's are not working (which I've verified). Have there ever been images there, or just placeholders for the images to be added later? Can we get these fixed, as it seems like these pages especially are going to be most people's first impression of OpenNic.