discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNic on reddit

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNic on reddit

  • From: Dean Gardiner <gardiner91 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNic on reddit
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:30:29 +1300

Numbering sounds like a better idea, the new homepage also seems a little unstable as if you try to go to "Start Here" it redirects back to the homepage. I managed to get into it after browsing forums and news then I could get into "Start Here", this should really be fixed if we are going to try and get new people into OpenNIC.

Unless someone else is making new setup guides I could make some new guides for Windows 7, Windows XP and Ubuntu 10.10.