discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] A new alternate network?

Re: [opennic-discuss] A new alternate network?

  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista AT publicroot.org>
  • To: nyxfer AT panix.com, discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] A new alternate network?
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 18:45:19 -0500

I was an administrator on fidonet. It was a good system. I miss it.

But good news. I am tired of trying to find wikileaks and it will soon
be available as http://wikileaks.pirates/ - the zone file follows:

; <<>> DiG 9.6.1-P2 <<>> wikileaks.pirates. AXFR
;; global options: +cmd
wikileaks.pirates. 7200 IN SOA localhost. root.localhost. 1200419407
14400 7200 950400 7200
wikileaks.pirates. 7200 IN NS localhost.
wikileaks.pirates. 7200 IN A 213.251.145.96
www.wikileaks.pirates. 7200 IN CNAME wikileaks.pirates