discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Note to all new T2 server ops

Re: [opennic-discuss] Note to all new T2 server ops

  • From: Psilo <dns AT psilo.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Note to all new T2 server ops
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:40:40 +0100

Thank you for this answer!

I prefer to remain anonymous, so since this is not acceptable, I
suppose my server will not be an "official" one. Sorry about that!

I advise you to make sure all these new T2 servers will stay online
for at least several months, otherwise users would have to reconfigure
their DNS, and I don't think they would appreciate that...

Anyways, I will keep my "private" T2 server only for my company ;)