discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] T2 Failure Status / opennic.oss/test/t2.php

Re: [opennic-discuss] T2 Failure Status / opennic.oss/test/t2.php

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] T2 Failure Status / opennic.oss/test/t2.php
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:24:50 -0600

Ack! That was my fault. I did some major restructuring of my network over the last couple weeks, and forgot to make the DNS changes for opennic.oss and opennic.parody. The updates have been entered, just need to wait for them to propagate...

In the meantime, I ran the test here for your server. The failure is with the dns.opennic.glue zone, I am not getting any reply. Everything else looks good though.