discuss - [opennic-discuss] Petition to add OpenNIC to the eTLD list of Mozilla to get it working in Chronium

[opennic-discuss] Petition to add OpenNIC to the eTLD list of Mozilla to get it working in Chronium

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: OpenNIC Project <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Petition to add OpenNIC to the eTLD list of Mozilla to get it working in Chronium
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:06:16 -0400

Days ago i opened a bug against Chronium because we are not able to open
OpenNIC domains with Chronium and Google Chrome, so to let the browsers open
those domains we can just add all the OpenNIC domains to that list, that we
we are be able to open the OpenNIC domains who are affected to the Instant
search who comes from the single bar to search and open URLs.

http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/netwerk/dns/effective_tld_names.dat?raw=1

--
Maximiliano Augusto Castañón Araneda
Santiago, Chile