discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] nobody, somebody and everybody - DNSSEC

Re: [opennic-discuss] nobody, somebody and everybody - DNSSEC

  • From: subhuman <discipline AT gmx.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] nobody, somebody and everybody - DNSSEC
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 23:58:44 +0200

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 23:25:41 +0200
"JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl> wrote:

> Maybe we should limit ourselves to computing.....
not necessarily. looking beyond one's own nose usually doesn't do much
damage. on the contrary.
[snip]
> ....re. anybody everybody etc.: unfortunately the world is no close
> longlasting social community. People can step in and step out following
> own interests. So if a nobody works, maybe somebody or even anybody can
> take the fruits of the work of nobody without paying nobody.
forget it, opennic isn't sony music. let those people from the
copyright mafia wail over the loss of their kingdoms.
[snip]
> If we draft an agreement 'who does what and who earns what
> when' we could get .aaa of the ground.
at this very moment i am busily working on a contribution to a
wiki project - nobody told me to do so, and for my work i shan't receive
one single cent. that's internet! you won't get anything done
voluntarily by drafting presets and workflow descriptions.

> Philippe

sub

--
Volk ist Opium für eine Religion.