discuss - [opennic-discuss] nobody, somebody and everybody - DNSSEC

[opennic-discuss] nobody, somebody and everybody - DNSSEC

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: info AT alternativerootzone.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] nobody, somebody and everybody - DNSSEC
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 23:25:41 +0200

Maybe we should limit ourselves to computing.....

....re. anybody everybody etc.: unfortunately the world is no close longlasting social community. People can step in and step out following own interests. So if a nobody works, maybe somebody or even anybody can take the fruits of the work of nobody without paying nobody. Lack of trust when people do not know eachother face to face. Prsionner's dilemma etc. If we draft an agreement 'who does what and who earns what when' we could get .aaa of the ground.

Philippe

A. Freedman schreef:
This is a story about four people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it.
Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did.
Somebody got angry (about that) because it was Everybody's job.
Everybody knew that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Somebody
wouldn't do it.
And (/It ended up that) Everybody blamed Somebody because (/when) Nobody did
what Anybody could have done.

or the alternative last line:

And (/It ended up that) Everybody blamed Somebody because Nobody actually
asked Anybody.