discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DNSSEC

Re: [opennic-discuss] DNSSEC

  • From: "A. Freedman" <transtelematics AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DNSSEC
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:12:57 +0800

This is a story about four people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it.
Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did.
Somebody got angry (about that) because it was Everybody's job.
Everybody knew that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Somebody
wouldn't do it.
And (/It ended up that) Everybody blamed Somebody because (/when) Nobody did
what Anybody could have done.

or the alternative last line:

And (/It ended up that) Everybody blamed Somebody because Nobody actually
asked Anybody.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:06 AM, Uwe (ML) Kiewel <ml AT kiewel-online.ch> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm new to DNSSEC. Do I have to do something to keep my resolver working
> fine?
>

> Thanks
> Uwe

*ECO-HEALTH ENTERPRISES PTY LTD,
*
Tel: +61 86461 6975
GeoCell: +8816 2246 1388,
Skype: bush-dweller
GeoLocation AU: -32.432900,116.028400
*
TransTelematics
*General email: transtelematics AT gmail.com <grogodo AT fsfe.org> *
*Open Public Web: www.TransTelematics.eu <http://www.transtelematics.eu/>
Open NPO/NGO www.Mamadomia.eu <http://www.mamadomia.eu/>
*

*This correspondence is for the named recipient(s) use only. It may
contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by this transmission. If you
receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your
system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any
part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.