discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor

Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 21:58:50 -0600

Just an update - the problem with the radio buttons has been fixed, so now you can change between different view modes.

On 08/07/2011 05:00 PM, Jeff Taylor wrote:
We now have a page available showing the ongoing status of every tier-2 server currently in service. This information is updated every 15 minutes, and the page will auto-update when a new status is available. The data is compiled from the actual status tests being performed by the tier-0 server and will show the results beyond what is seen in the normal daily status reports.

http://www.opennicproject.org/t2log/
*WARNING* You will need a decent display size to view the entire page. The results of 24 hours of testing for 51 servers are all being displayed in one large table.

Please be aware that the radio button selectors at the bottom are not currently working -- I will be looking into this tonight. If you hover over any server name at the sides of the table, it will display the IP address for that server. If you hover over any yellow blocks, it will show you which tests failed during that time. I will also be adding a function to scroll back and view previous day's data, for any operators who need to see how their server is working.