discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Promoting Opennic

Re: [opennic-discuss] Promoting Opennic

  • From: Travis McCrea <me AT travismccrea.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Promoting Opennic
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 21:59:16 -0700

I had created a new logo a while ago, and had been doing some promotions
stuff before life got ahold of me. I don't have them any more on my
computer but I am sure someone has a copy of them somewhere?

If you archive the list they are on here somewhere.

We also have a twitter and facebook account that we should be keeping
active.

If we could earn 250 dollars a month, I could get us our own office
where my ISP's office is (actually if we could even raise about 150 a
month, I would donate the other 100 out of pocket). This would lead to
credibility and allow us to do a little more with the brand. Though that
could also go into servers and backend stuff as well, or even
advertising.

With the American empire collapsing and the Internet needing to be
reestablished quickly, we really need to be marketing and getting our
name out there.