discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor

Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 00:02:12 -0600

http://www.opennicproject.org/t2log/

I have rebuilt the status page using css drop-menus at the top. It has been tested in Firefox, but if there are problems, I will attempt to fix it for other browsers. No I will not fix the page to work with IE6.

You now have more control over how the server names are displayed, and you can scroll backwards day-by-day to see how your favorite server has been performing. Please note that I began recording the stats on 2011-Aug-06, so you will not see any results before then.

One feature not yet enabled is display filtering. I will be adding the ability to limit the results to a specific region so there aren't quite so many lines of data on your screen.

If anyone else has suggestions for options on this page, let me know.