discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Promoting Opennic

Re: [opennic-discuss] Promoting Opennic

  • From: Travis McCrea <me AT travismccrea.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Promoting Opennic
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:13:21 -0700

I know some places that get shirts really inexpensive (like 6 dollars a
shirt printed with no min in colour).

I just think we really have to start branding ourselves and making as
many people know about our service as possible. Perhaps if anyone has
some spare change they could put it into facebook and google adsense