discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor

Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier-2 status monitor
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 00:57:51 -0600

Sorry, probably caught me in the middle of a code update.

On 08/15/2011 12:10 AM, Scott Mathieson wrote:
Working instantly, no idea, sorry!

On 15 August 2011 07:10, Scott Mathieson<scotty AT nodokodo.com> wrote:
Oops…
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting '&' or T_VARIABLE
in /var/www/www.opennicproject.org/web/t2log/log.php on line 108

:D

On 15 August 2011 07:07, Jeff Taylor<shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> wrote:
All right, I have made some major changes to the code this evening...

When you visit the page now, you will note that the table displays a list of
country codes with a narrow line across. The narrow line is an average of
all the servers within that country. If you click on the line for that
country code (selected when the background turns light-blue), the table will
expand to show all of the servers for that country. Clicking any of those
servers again will collapse the list.

The 'Scale' menu has been replaced with a 'Time' menu. This option lets you
select 6, 12, or 24 hours worth of status. This may be helpful since most
people don't have huge screen sizes. The default view will be 12 hours.

The 'Filter' menu has been adjusted to work with the new collapsable table.
Selecting a region to filter by will expand the servers within that area,
and collapse all others.

Hopefully these changes will help allow everyone to customize the display to
the servers they are interested in, and reduce the excessive size of the
overall table.

Yes, I know it doesn't pass W3C validation again. I'm open to suggestions,
but creating an array of tag ID's was the easiest way I know of to loop
through an unknown quantity in javascript.