discuss - [opennic-discuss] PROPOSAL .nice TLD

[opennic-discuss] PROPOSAL .nice TLD

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] PROPOSAL .nice TLD
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:21:38 -0500

I would like to hear more comments from you guys about my proposal

The lenght of the domains can be from 3-25 chars, why not on a future expand more? or make available 2 letters domains. it depends the use the .TLD gets.

And also the only forbidden is going to be the bad or offensive language domains.

Lets try to be _nice_.. ;o)

Im open to ideas.

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------