discuss - [opennic-discuss] your favourite open-nic / non IANA sites?

[opennic-discuss] your favourite open-nic / non IANA sites?

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: info AT alternativerootzone.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] your favourite open-nic / non IANA sites?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:00:02 +0200

Dear open-nic-ers,

It is my pleasure to say that after months of delay our new browser will be ready coming days! Being able to resolve non-IANA domains

So: what are your favourite open nic - non IANA sites?

I would like to mention 3 to 5 of them on the website on which we will release the alt root browser, so we can simply illustrate ´In a normal browser, you will not see these websites (unless....), the nice thing about the alt root browser is that it shows as well iana domains as other domains / as open nic that we strongly support´. Or words like these.

In terms of policy: alt root is pro individual, pro freedom, internet for all, against massdominance and against capitalism in the sense that capitalism has become a unrestrainable dominant force in the world, influenced by only a few. Sarz or alt root will have to make money from time to time, but will not be flooded by capital (if you know open nic sites with similar lines of thought, please let me know. It probably is not too far from eachother, ´good hackers´ (ccc.de), trifle of antiglobalism, trifle of anarchism, with good intentions for humans, animals, planet).

Thank you for you suggested open nic example site, to jpblankert AT zonnet.nl or info AT alternativerootzone.org

Also nice to see interest has grown for new TLD´s (other than brands), alt root can facilitate. I will probably mail again in a week or so, hopefully including browser and your site suggestions.

Philippe Blankert

IAmrit Panesar schreef:
I'd like to hear some more opinions, myself, haha.

Thanks!