discuss - [opennic-discuss] Multiple services going offline within the hour

[opennic-discuss] Multiple services going offline within the hour

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Multiple services going offline within the hour
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 20:15:42 -0700

ns2.opennic.glue
ns1.co.us.dns.opennic.glue
ns2.co.us.dns.opennic.glue
OSS and Parody registry sites
...and the various tools I have running under opennic.oss...

I'm having periodic crashes on my firewall and believe the problem is hardware related, so at the top of the hour I will be shutting down the machine and moving the hardware into a new(er) box. Downtime should hopefully only be about 30 minutes, but you know how these things go...