discuss - [opennic-discuss] Problems with opennicproject.org/com

[opennic-discuss] Problems with opennicproject.org/com

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Problems with opennicproject.org/com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:27:54 -0700

There are problems with the nameservers for opennicproject.org that may not get fixed this weekend. I have put a temporary patch in place for both the .org and .com domains that should allow those using opennic DNS servers to reach the site, but that's as much as I can do from here.

If you are trying to reach the main page, please try both the .org and .com domains, and we will get this problem fixed as soon as possible.