discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proxys and my Opennic Site.

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proxys and my Opennic Site.

  • From: Hans Sussenburger <hans.sussenburger AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proxys and my Opennic Site.
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 03:41:26 -0800

Very cool proxy!

I have a suggestion for the text in the About box and also wonder if you think setting a default url to http://grep.geek might help the "woman down the hall" mentioned in the thread about the different classes of users :-)

Cheers,
  Hans

-------
Get access to web sites located on OpenNic domains without changing your DNS (network address lookup) settings.
OpenNic offers free top-level domains outside of the widely known commercial internet.
Some of these OpenNic domains are .geek, .free., indy.
Use this proxy for quick and easy access to websites in these and more domains.

Disclaimer: The operator of this proxy is not responsible or liable for your use of the proxy. All requests are logged.
Logging only serves to fight abuse. We do not log data for any other purpose.
-------