discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Wizard build on *nix

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Wizard build on *nix

  • From: Niels Dettenbach <nd AT syndicat.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Wizard build on *nix
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 09:49:04 +0100

Am Samstag, 3. März 2012, 03:40:10 schrieb Mike:
> Again, there is no support currently for any attempt at locating the
> bootstrap file outside of the current working directory. What I can do
> for the upcoming 0.3.rc2 release is to make a quick hack that the *nix
> build is hard coded to look in /etc/opennic/ or so.
What about just a command optional parameter / option like "-c" or similiar as
many other daemons do that? This would leave all distribution specific
questions to the package maintainers etc. and does not affect any windowsers
etc. too. ;)

>. That and a little
> bit of a README.linux file or something I think would do it for starters.
...perfect...

> Anyway, aught to be wrapping up 0.3.rc2 sometime later this evening or
> perhaps tomorrow at the latest I think.
...i'm still in hard project att so will find more in the next week to fiddle
with it.

many thanks again,

Niels.
--