discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] CPanel and alternative DNS, OpenNIC

Re: [opennic-discuss] CPanel and alternative DNS, OpenNIC

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] CPanel and alternative DNS, OpenNIC
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:57:16 -0300

2012/3/9 Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
I use cPanel & OpenNIC domains actively, there are no issues unless you're trying to setup an OpenNIC domain as an addon or parked domain at a user-level.

Well, finally the guys of www.Benzahosting.cl a datacenter hosted in Chile, gave me a solution and them started to works with OpenNIC, now i have working www.mercadobitcoins.oss working with them :D