discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] CPanel and alternative DNS, OpenNIC

Re: [opennic-discuss] CPanel and alternative DNS, OpenNIC

  • From: Niels Dettenbach <nd AT syndicat.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] CPanel and alternative DNS, OpenNIC
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:20:27 +0100

Am Dienstag, 13. März 2012, 04:00:21 schrieb Bersl:
> Maybe it's a difference in versions of cPanel; they
> love to break things like that for no reason whatsoever.
>
> I'll try a Windows Plesk host next opportunity I get.
huhhuah, cPanel and Plesk - this are crappy hosting management tools for
wannabe hosting providers - mainly limited by functionality as security. If
you have to dig against a deeper (i.e. DNS) configuration problem or want to
solve issues not solvable by this tools by their conception this - so not my
experiences alone - could really get a huge mess...

...but just my two cents...

cheers,

Niels.

--