discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Attack Countermeasures: An Exercise of Paranoia

Re: [opennic-discuss] Attack Countermeasures: An Exercise of Paranoia

  • From: Alex <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Attack Countermeasures: An Exercise of Paranoia
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 20:10:43 -0500

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

I retract my renaming, then, if this is a known phenomenon.

My apologies, Falk.

On 5/2/2012 6:47 PM, Dale wrote: I'll second that. In reading Falk's responses to me in the past, some may have seemed condescending, but with closer look it was obvious he meant no malice. I may be wrong, but that's how I interpreted his response to Alex also.

Dale