discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DRAFT : Peering agreement between OpenNIC and DotBIT

Re: [opennic-discuss] DRAFT : Peering agreement between OpenNIC and DotBIT

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DRAFT : Peering agreement between OpenNIC and DotBIT
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:36:12 -0400

Could be very important to get DotBit working into OpenNIC zone, that will means the P2P could be reached from Bind servers... and if we can get that working a kind of Bind-P2P, so we could get the entire OpenNIC based in P2P, that could be the best thing ever created, no censor even if we want to get it..
just a comment.