discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New website and member registration system

Re: [opennic-discuss] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New website and member registration system

  • From: Dustin <nfhostnet AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New website and member registration system
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:57:13 -0400

Julian:

The new site looks great.  Thanks for all the hard work.

Clicking around on a machine not using OpenNIC DNS servers I noticed that the links on the "Configure Your DNS" and "Policies" pages hit the .glue domain.  Can you change those to hit the .org domain instead?  The How-To's pretty much have to be changed to be useful, policies could stay the same but we might as well make them as widely accessible as possible as well.

Dustin