discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo

  • From: Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 03:34:28 -0400

I'm already working on undertaking this as part of the website redesign project. Despite the site being launched, we still have some things we're finishing up.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 3:25 AM, Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 12:05:14AM -0700, Christopher wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I agree that the new header isn't the best. As for old ones, the only
> one I really remember off-hand is the four (?) colored bars one.
>
> If we don't already have an official logo I think we could come up
> with something we all agree on that could be made into a banner for
> the site. Something fairly simple that works well at various sizes.
> Maybe we can brainstorm some ideas and draft them up? We can (Well, I
> could, if no one else can) do a live video stream on a site like
> Livestream and discuss it all in real time as we draw them out,
> although I'm sure time zones would be an issue.

If someone would like to step forward with some CSS knowledge and
help, I know that Julian would be appreciative of it.

 --Brian

--
OpenNIC (the sequel) co-founder and wikimaster
IRC: Freenode.net channel #opennic