discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo

  • From: Christopher <weblionx AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 01:06:40 -0700

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org>
wrote:
> If someone would like to step forward with some CSS knowledge and
> help, I know that Julian would be appreciative of it.
>
>  --Brian

Well, I know CSS decently well. If there's anything I can help with
let me know. Things like a flowing layout would be something to look
at. Just need to know whether someone's handling that already or not.
That doesn't affect the size of the banner, though. That's just an
easy resizing of the image.

-- Christopher