discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo

  • From: Christopher <weblionx AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Header Logo
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 00:05:14 -0700

Hi there,

I agree that the new header isn't the best. As for old ones, the only
one I really remember off-hand is the four (?) colored bars one.

If we don't already have an official logo I think we could come up
with something we all agree on that could be made into a banner for
the site. Something fairly simple that works well at various sizes.
Maybe we can brainstorm some ideas and draft them up? We can (Well, I
could, if no one else can) do a live video stream on a site like
Livestream and discuss it all in real time as we draw them out,
although I'm sure time zones would be an issue.

Something to think about, at least.

- Christopher