discuss - [opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?

[opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:03:50 +0100

Hi!

Seems I haven't missed anything, having only signed up to this list tonight
myself! :-)

I have been looking into the "freeman of the land" idea for a while now but
only find stuff relating to Canada or the U.S. so am looking for U.K.
relevant articles and information, maybe you guys aren't best placed to
help me, but a general discussion about the subject may bring up
interesting things.

My second thought is about "Common Law" and if that really applies over and
above "statutes"?

John Harris is of interest to me, as he is English
'http://nano-host.co.uk/url/y' (My new toy, a URL shortener ;-)

I need to read up on http://www.savingtosuitorsclub.net so will leave my
contribution at that for now...

Peter

P.S. Do we need to stick to plain text as usual? It bores me...