discuss - [opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?

[opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:13:32 +0100

Hi,

How do people feel on this list about the reliability of web information on
this subject, how much "other" research do we need to do by comparison, like
going to libraries etc?

Also, do people think the videos on YouTube of talks by the likes of John
Harris to be reliable?

Where do you source your information?

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!