discuss - [opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?

[opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Re: [opennic-offtopic] Have I missed much?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:41:18 +0100

Interesting that there's an old piece of legislation that can't be over
turned, they seem to be doing damn well at stuffing up the constitution.

It's interesting to hear that the freeman on the land applies to Commonwealth
countries, that gives me more of a direction to head in.

To be honest, I'm not sure I would change too much about my life if I found
the freeman stuff to have validity, I live so simply and on a silly low
income, a lot of stuff doesn't effect me. It's more the injustice of it all
and "waking up" that drives me to learn more.

Is anyone familiar with Plutocracy? I see that tying in very neatly with all
this.

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!