discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD (MySQL)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD (MySQL)

  • From: Mike <mike AT ohlulz.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD (MySQL)
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:37:27 -0400

I plan on running it once I get everything up and running on my end and once you add mySQL support.

On Jun 17, 2012 7:34 PM, "Martin C" <martin AT mchomenet.com> wrote:
> PostGres has some nice features, but MySQL is more familiar for
> a lot of people.
Well, I sent out a post aimed at TLD admins asking about additional DB support and have received only one bit of feedback when I mentioned a particular one, so for now, it's all I have to work with. Of course, the others could simply be busy :)

Which kind of brings me to the obvious question: is anyone running this so far or intending to run it? If you don't, do you already have your own solution (I don't mind) or are you waiting for a particular feature from the wishlist? I will be making an official public release today for it, if that helps.

I have also thought up a new name that is catchy for the entire suite. Keep an eye out for the announcement later today.

Martin.