discuss - RM API (was Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD)

RM API (was Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD)

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, opennic-api AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: RM API (was Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:29:29 +1000

If it's just a simple CGI binary, it won't matter that much.
That's what I thought. There really wont be anything there to even give it a chance of hogging much in the way of resources.

are not too many libraries involved in a simple C cgi binary.
Just the dynamically linked C library and, depending on implementation, the SQLite3 engine or other linked database library.

Simple, fast and efficient are the sort of design goals I'm aiming for. That is what I hope to achieve in the RM API.

--
Martin C